Radio Archive: Nutrition for the Body, Mind & Soul
This show originally aired on August 11, 2012
nu·tri·tion [noo-trish-uhn, nyoo-]
noun – 1. the act or process of nourishing or of being nourished.
When it comes to nutrition, most people think food. And food is great way of nourishing the body, but it’s not the complete picture.
In my practice as a health coach I work with people on their eating habits, teaching them how to make better choices about the foods they eat. But there’s more to it than that. There are a number of other factors that come in to play, there are other things our body needs in order to get the nourishment it needs to be healthy.
We’re going to dive in to these things as we discuss Nutrition for the Body, Mind & Soul on The Wake Up Call this weekend. Below are links to resources I’ve read that have given me information and support in my own learning and pursuit of these things.
- How to Turn a Job You Hate Into a Job You Love – Forbes
- Top 10 Tips and Tricks For Making Your Work Life Better – Lifehacker
- Do What You Love Is Bad Advice – Free Money Finance
- Quiz: Are You Off Balance? – CNN
- Does Exercise Improve Brain Function? – Livestrong
- Exercise protects and improves the aging brain – Reuters
- Desk Jockey Workout – Art of Manliness
- Are Our Minds Going The Way Of Our Waists? – Huffington Post
- What Are Friends For? A Longer Life. – NY Times
- Facebook: Redefining Human Relationships – Inspiration Feed